We have made changes to our modification and cancellation policies to provide you with flexibility while travel remains restricted in the UK.
- Cancellations for ‘Flexi-rate’ bookings must be confirmed 48 hours prior to 14:00 on your check-in date. Cancellations received after this will be subject to the first night being charged or in the case of a “No-show” the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- ‘Non-refundable’ reservations that are scheduled for arrival on or before June 15th 2020 may also be deferred without charge and must be confirmed 48 hours prior to 14:00 on your check-in date.
- Unsure of future travel dates? We will issue a credit to the value of your reservation for use before the end of 2021, subject to availability.
- Reservations made between today and the 15th of June 2020 for any future arrival date will be subject to the above conditions.
- New ‘Non-refundable’ reservations will be charged at the time of booking and will not be refunded or cancelled, but they may be deferred if worldwide travel restrictions are still in effect.
Reservations booked via Online Travel Agents
Unfortunately, we are unable to process cancellations on your behalf. For assistance, please contact the relevant agents directly using the information in your booking confirmation.